[thelist] smart tags

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Thu Jul 5 14:33:15 CDT 2001

<<
I am sorry I might have missed the smart tags thread.
I am trying to understand smart tags -
what are smart tags?
are they in I.E. and Windows XP (what is windows xp?)
what are the advantages and disadvantages of using
smart tags?

It's a moot point.  Smart tags won't be in IE 6.0...since there was an
uproar among many of their customers and developers.  Microsoft floated the
idea bubble, and the bubble got popped.  So one could either say that
Microsoft is simply responsive to its customers, or that Microsoft is EVIL,
EVIL, EEEEVIL... and is merely regrouping to plan its next move to take over
the internet.  But my guess is with the former. :)

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com (http://www.surveymonkey.com)