[thelist] Linux flavor

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Fri Jul 6 00:20:43 CDT 2001

I installed mandrake 8.0 recently with the same structure, (win2k /
linux).  http://www.littlewhitedog.com/ has a good tutorial on how to get
them both working nicely.  It means that you can install win2k, then linux
and to get win2k back as the dominant os, it is only a few lines of command
in the linux side and then just a single command in the win2k repair
console (boot from the cd).

This came in very handy when I kept installing linux (about 4 times) and is
didn't mean changing my win2k setup once.