[thelist] Linux flavor

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Fri Jul 6 08:21:02 CDT 2001

> through the RH installer three times looking for the option on where to
> install LILO, but I swear to god, it's not there. I then tried the

I had similar problem with a publishers' edition RH installer i got in a
book; when i tried a cd from a different book, it worked.   now i'm
dealing
with a bunch of other (mostly GNOME) problems that are best left for a
different list; one i'll probably have to wait till september when i have
an actual connection to find. . . . (college comp store box has e-net, no
modem.  i'm on lab machines sporadically thru summer. . .)

--
Jonathon Isaac Swiderski            "Where is the mob?  I have got to
121 E College St                     follow them; I am their leader!"
comingsoon://www.oberlin.edu/~PAN    jswiders at oberlin.edu