[thelist] DSN Less to DSN (XML thanks to all)

FayeC fayec at canada.com
Fri Jul 6 11:03:18 CDT 2001

Hi,

First I want to thank you all for the many comments about XML. It helped
me a lot to know where it stands in the wired world.

Second I have a question about ASP:

I just finished an E-commerce site and I do have a problem...
The whole site was developed as a DSN Less site and I am now wondering
how to convert it to DSN and secure the e-store properly.
Does it involve a lot of changes to the code? Do I have to have any
information provided by the host?
Thanks again for all your replies and help.

Fayec