[thelist] A linkchecking program for Macintosh?

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Fri Jul 6 18:31:37 CDT 2001

Joe Crawford wrote:
> A partner (a marcomm/graphic design co.) of ours has need of a
> linkchecking program - something to run down broken files, links, the
> usual.
>
> The caveat is that it must run on Macintosh, and *must* be able to work
> on local files. Mac OS9 is what they're using.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Adam S. over on webdesign-l provided this - and it looks diddly dang
good. I passed it to the client and they're trying it out.
http://www.vse-online.com/link-tester/index.html

I'm gonna try it at home - linklint (a perl script) has gotten too long
in the tooth to be useful.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com