[thelist] Windows XP

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Sun Jul 8 21:24:02 CDT 2001

I'm not sure how they're e-mailing them out. I know I got mine a few days
after another person.  I'd contact them.

And, since this isn't really web-dev related . . .  .

<tip>
If you're installing Windows XP, don't forget that it automatically installs
IE 6 and gets rid of previous versions.  At least with the Preview Release,
there is a "Revert back to Win 98" feature, but I have yet to figure out if
it puts IE 5.5 back on there. (My guess is no.)

It actually installs both IE 6 and MSN Explorer, but IE 6 is the default in
the Professional version.
</tip>