[thelist] Help with layers in NN 4.6

Michael Lessar mlessar at lessar.com
Mon Jul 9 13:24:38 CDT 2001

I have been pulling out my hair trying to get this working.

I am building a new site for a customer of mine and I can only get some of
the layers to work.

for example in if you go to http://devel.bluetruck.net/about.php  the first
2 links for vision and people work fine. however the location and employment
layers display at the bottom of the page and do not function with the links.

Any help would be appreciated.

Remember this is a work in progress and just recently the client changed his
mind { $$ billing him for changing his mind :-) } about some things thats
why if you browse the site, some of the pages look different.

Thanks
Mike