[thelist] Putting keyword meta tags in Include file

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Mon Jul 9 15:15:33 CDT 2001

> From: "sfmalo" <sfmalo at msn.com>
> Subject: [thelist] Putting keyword meta tags in Include file
>

> Thank you all for the information. This is terrific news. A real
time-saver.
> My biggest site, however, happens to be one that I inherited and it's a
> FrontPage 98 site. I use its version of Includes for footer info but it
> would be client-side, wouldn't it. So, this probably wouldn't work for
> keyword meta tags, would it?
>
> S.

Like I said, I don't know of any client-side includes (though .jeff could
probably whip up some wack signed javascript to do the deed). If you're
talking about FP server extensions (or whatever they're called), those are
server side. If the includes reside on the server, then they are server-side
includes.

HTH,

--
mattwarden