JavaScript bracket nesting and whitespace (was Re: [thelist] prev and next)

evolt@spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Jul 9 15:22:31 CDT 2001

Ian:

Excellent point. I learned JS from Danny Goodman's book, and in the
beginning, I was so worried about breaking the scripts that I typed
everything stroke for stroke as he had it. I nest my VBS functions as you
[ANSI C] suggest, but this old dog never thought of doing the same with JS.
Guess which common error bites me most often?

<not even remotely a tip, but Ian's soapbox should be>
It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with
innovative maneuvers. Don't be an old dog.
</nerat>

spinhead