[thelist] [fwd] Photoshop 6.0

Brent Martino brent at fusemarketing.com
Mon Jul 9 15:25:37 CDT 2001

>Can someone please tell me the best web site to find Photoshop 6 Tutorials
>for Idiots (that being me).  Would really appreciate it.

Adobe's site has some good tutorials. I learned Photoshop basics from the
Adobe classroom in a book series. You get a CD with the book that has
projects to work on I have used these books to learn Photoshop, Illustrator
and After Effects, all with great success. You can get them online at
http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=0CFE3MPN1D&
mscssid=KEQACRC3MH2D9KKL0M4M4FDQH9N11WU0&isbn=0201710161

Hope this helps.
Brent Martino
Webmaster
Fuse, Inc