[thelist] Re: What to ask a client when developing a web page...

Robert&Darla webmaster at cyberdzyns.com
Tue Jul 10 04:24:36 CDT 2001

At 04:04 AM 7/10/2001, you wrote:
>This stuff looks pretty interesting. Have you actually used it youself, or
>have you had it recommended by anyone personally?
>
>[..]
>
>Regards
>
>Chris Marsh

Hello Chris:

I know you weren't asking me however, we have used this.

I didn't even see this thread until now.

  I can tell you because I have used it personally. Modified it a touch.
We cinched our first real paying project using the forms and contracts
modified to our own use, along with some of the pointers.

I normally don't endorse things in a group setting, but this I will
personally .