[thelist] My very first site check!

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Tue Jul 10 09:32:05 CDT 2001

Yep, that's on my to-do list. I originally had linked a page, but in
the interest of getting the site up quickly, I nixed it for v0.9.
That's high-priority. At the moment, however, the site is still
awaiting "approval" to go live. (orgs love to take their time).. I
have a development site running, but it's on my home machine and
sometimes when I boot back into OS 9 it's not available. As for
screenshots and a case study.... coming up shortly, and a link to the
site will be available as soon as it goes live.

--
Jacob Stetser, Internet Experience Developer
icongarden: Making good ideas grow