[thelist] Putting keyword meta tags in Include file

noah noah at tookish.net
Tue Jul 10 10:57:42 CDT 2001

At 11:16 AM 10/07/2001, sfmalo wrote:
>Where does that leave us as to understanding whether search engines will or
>will not index Front Page Includes containing meta tag info, specifically
>keywords/phrases)?
>
>Sharon

Sorry, my memory failed me - James Huggins is absolutely right: the
includes that you set up in FP are actually written to the document in
which they are included (which is why you can run into big problems if you
edit the files through something other than FP), not included either
server-side or client-side. Since the includes are actually part of the
document, search engines will definitely pick them up.

Regards,
Noah