[thelist] SQL Server smalldatetime field problems

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 11:06:59 CDT 2001

Cheers Steve

Thanks a lot, you hit the nail straight on the head!  Wahooo etc etc, pints
and much kudos to you!  I was so wrapped up in my lack of knowledge about
the datetime type that I didn't think about the cause of the error being
something else like that.

Norman

<tip author="Norman Beresford" type="accessability">
Betsie is mana from heaven if you're looking to achieve WAI compliance for
large sites.  Developed by the BBC it's a peice of CGI scripting that takes
referring URLs and strips out formatting.  As well as generating accessable
pages on the fly, it also allows you to see exactly how a page is going to
be heard by a screen reader.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/betsie/

</tip>