[thelist] Cold Fusion Column Formatting

Robin Hastings robin at rhastings.net
Tue Jul 10 13:40:52 CDT 2001

Hello Evolters!

 I have a small problem! I've been asked to take a table, laid out from an
Access database in a 3-column format and alphabetize by row, rather than
column using Cold Fusion. Right now the category titles are laid out in
alphabetical order, but the head of reference doesn't like them running
across the column and would rather have them running down rows. I know I saw
an article dealing with just this topic a couple of months ago, but I can't
seem to figure out where I saw it! Does anyone here know where that sort of
thing would be?

The URL for the current, column alphabetized, table is
http://www.mrrl.org/services/refer/links/index.cfm. Thanks a billion!!

Robin Hastings
Webmistress - InterTec Designs
robin at intertecdesigns.com