[thelist] Cold Fusion Column Formatting

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Tue Jul 10 15:00:47 CDT 2001

Robin,

keep in mind that you can access CF queries like arrays.  IOW, if you called
the query, "get_references", then you could say
get_references["ref_name"][3] to get the reference name from the third row.
So, using that knowledge, you could access the entire query as necessary to
print the columns in the order you want instead of using the <cfoutput> tag.

Does this help?

-joshua