[thelist] FTP Server for Windows NT?

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Tue Jul 10 18:23:23 CDT 2001

See my other post, I dont think setting up ftp accounts as AD accounts is
the right way to go (I'm not a AD expert though). AD is nice from managing
tons of users, but managing 5 virtual host web servers with local ftp
accounts has never been a problem for me.

A couple VB/Jscript scripts and some ColdFusion utilities, makes it all a
breeze.

jon