[thelist] Help with layers in NN 4.6

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Tue Jul 10 20:15:54 CDT 2001

> Depending on what survey you chose to follow, NN users are now hold a
> whooping 5-10% percent of the total page hits on the web.  That is down
> quite a bit from last year and is still steadily falling.

And are you gonna go back and re-code your pages should AOL switch from IE
to Netscape (which is a decent possibility)? Of course, if they do, it won't
be Netscape 4.x, so it shouldn't be all that bad.

(For what it's worth, I know my own site doesn't work in NS 4, but it does
work in NS 6 -- considering I get like 5 hits a month, I didn't feel it was
worth the effort to re-slice all my images so they'd fit into a table
layout.)

Scott