[thelist] any possible way to launch an IE browser window using vb , auto run shell, etc...

Kevin Raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 10 23:12:48 CDT 2001

I need to launch an IE browser window on the users computer even if they
have a different preference set to view internet files.
Is this possible? I have permissions, So this isn't a problem.

I have a CD that I am using to run a few small .exe files from.
Nothing complex! I also am running a few web app's also.

All of the app's need IE to function.
Can you advise, OR send me to a newsgroup, forum, etc...

That can advise?

Thank You
Kevin