[thelist] Problem with CF - Datasource DSN LESS (??)

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Wed Jul 11 04:25:36 CDT 2001

First, make sure you are using ColdFusion 5. Only ColdFusion 5 supports
DNSless connections. To use this feature, you must use dbType="dynamic" and
then pass all the relevant info using the connectstring argument.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482