[thelist] Flash Substitution & Detection

Charlie Llewellin charliel at infohwy.com
Wed Jul 11 10:18:24 CDT 2001

You could use a script to check for Flash install, then do the Macromedia
trick of having an intro movie on a page with a meta redirect to a non-flash
page that would kick in after an action in the movie that would take you to
the main Flash content.

macromedia's site has details of how to do this.

Charlie