[thelist] alternate gif image in Flash

Nathan Steiner nsteiner at web-graphics.com
Wed Jul 11 11:05:59 CDT 2001

Amanda,

This is taking a few steps back from what you've accomplished with the
publishing feature, but might inform the results you have nearly achieved:
Colin Moock's "flash player inspector" is a very well rounded and well
tested system for inserting alternate content upon not detecting a flash
player... and best of all it's well documented.

http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/detection/moockfpi/

- Nathan Steiner
www.web-graphics.com