[thelist] Old Browsers old Software, cut bait and move on.

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Jul 11 15:10:02 CDT 2001

Brian -

Although I don't agree with you, I was respecting your opinion till this
point. Personal flames are offtopic, rude, and overshadow and good
points you may have made in this thread.

You owe a <tip> please.

<tip type="network managment">
A nice tool for checking out simple network statistics on your linux box
is IpTraf(search freshmeat for it). Displays where your packets are
coming from and going to, which ports they're heading to, and how big
they are. You can also sort by protocol.. Handy tool for those moments
when you think you may have a network issue, or for when you're bored
and wanna see what is going where
</tip>

.djc.
- evolt.org vicar -