[thelist] Old Browsers old Software, cut bait and move on.

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Jul 11 15:14:28 CDT 2001

> (while we are exchanging
> brutalities)).

Sheesh. Have a lemonade and sit down!

You're the only one flinging brutalities. If you can't see any truth to what
Martin is saying then you're being very short-sighted in your job. A number
have people have said, "Marketing for Pepsi? You're right -- do whatever you
want." I think Martin and others are applying your approach in a more
general manner since we don't all work for Pepsi (thank goodness). The
arguments against your "damn the masses" are valid.

- amanda

<tip type="lemonade recipe">
4 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon superfine sugar
1 cup chilled club soda, or plain water
3 or 4 ice cubes

Combine lemon juice and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add soda or
water and stir. Put ice cubes in a tall glass and pour lemonade over them.

Serves 1.
</tip>

--
http://gawow.com