[thelist] Smart DB Development (request)

evolt@spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Jul 11 16:51:36 CDT 2001

i've frequently run into the opposite problem: my four kids all have two
middle names. the states of california and texas (where they were born) say
that's not possible, and only allow first, middle, last on a birth
certificate. all my poor kids have legally hyphenated first or middle names
to accommodate a beaurocracy that isn't adaptable. like the web is.

spinhead