[thelist] Old Browsers old Software, cut bait and move on.

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Thu Jul 12 03:02:54 CDT 2001

hmm, although if you are targetting ie5+browsers chances are the client
machine has a fair bit of spare capacity.  Fair point though.

>i'd always rather rely on the server for the kind of stuff, offering up a
>client-side solution only when i have control over the browser...

Is that ever going to happen??  control over a browser I mean.

>[...]
>> Fitt's Law??  (sorry I'm new to this and in Oz)

Thanks - I'll check those out.

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.