[thelist] [fwd] NS 4.x wants to download the cgi

miinx karen at miinx.com.au
Thu Jul 12 12:47:43 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

We have a problem with a purchasing form submitting to a cgi for
processing,
which works fine in IE, but is trying to download the cgi rather than
execute it when submitting from NN4.x

The code is on a secure site, and as I'm sure I've seen this before but
can't recall what the reason was, I'm hoping it's a generic problem.

Has anyone seen this?  Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Karen