[thelist] BT and the not so invisible cache

Marcus J. Coles mar at asitis.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 16:08:37 CDT 2001

I dont know how many people on this list are uk based, but if you are do you
have any experience of BTs invisible cache on their ADSL system ... next to
impossible to check updates to sites ... any help in workarounds would be
great and perhaps other ADSL companies have tried this around the world ...
basic html headers do nothing ...

help

mar