[thelist] RFI -- CommunityExplorer

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 09:58:48 CDT 2001

re-frame my statement in its original context...

when forms are specifically saying that they are gonna sell your
email address, and you need to get past them to see something or
do something, i choose to enter the info instead of walking away...

so, to answer your questions:

- yes.  which is the point.
- the form said so with its privacy statement.  which is why i would
do it.
- now, that would be a different form, wouldn't it?

i know what you're getting at, i just think you missed the context of
my statement is all...