[thelist] Image question

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Jul 13 12:04:50 CDT 2001

Use the "effects" menu on Photoshop for bevels and whatnot. You'll do one
effect for the entire thing to get the "raised" look. Then on another layer
you'll do a line for the inner border and do an effect to make the indented
look.

- amanda

P.S. You're not making that into an image map are you? [sounds of choking]