[thelist] Swish... > Critiques

Annie annie at twitch.ca
Sat Jul 14 18:27:32 CDT 2001

Just replying to two comments :P

-----Original Message-----
I also think that I would be very disappointed if I sent a link
as an example of something I did that relates to the discussion and got
back: "I hate to say it, but that GIF was the first thing I saw and I
thought it looked really amateurish."

Well, IMHO, when you're responsible for creating the online marketing
strategy that will make or break a company on the internet, your feelings
dont matter. What would happen to Coca-Cola - and its marketing strategist -
if they created a bad ad campaign and nobody had the guts to tell them? So
Pepsi one ups them on this one but its all ok cause nobodies ego was
bruised? I dont think so...