[thelist] Swish... > Critiques

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Sat Jul 14 21:48:18 CDT 2001

Out of many, many prototypes, the background image was the client's choice.
Boy, I'm really getting it between the eyes today. Oh, well. If you want to
see what I like (only personal taste of course), you could click on my site
(see below). I'm sure I'll get shudders on that one too. Have at it.

(<8Sharon