[thelist] HTML Reference

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Jul 16 08:29:37 CDT 2001

It occured to me this weekend that it's been a while since I've looked at a
good HTML reference. I've been working on the web for years, but have been
doing programming for the last five years instead of real HTML type work.
I'm not interested in getting into design or anything, but I'd just like to
have a good HTML reference around for when I need it. Since I mainly use and
develope for IE, I figured I'd head over to MSDN and check out Microsoft's
HTML Reference.

And then I got lost.

_Way_ lost.

Does anyone know where in the heck in that jungle called MSDN I could find a
simple HTML reference?

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482