HTMLib (was: [thelist] HTML Reference)

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Jul 16 16:55:43 CDT 2001

> One quick silly question: Does one around here still have
> the WinHelp file of HTMLib for HTML v3.2? Sorry, if being
> old-fashioned, but my client wants me to do his site in 3.2.

tag jakob

it is not a silly question

i'm not familiar with htmlib.com's version, but you can get a very good
3.2 reference from the Web Design Group --

   http://htmlhelp.com/reference/wilbur/
  "available in Windows HLP format, PDF format, OS/2 INF format,
   Macintosh formats and in HTML format. It is free for personal use"

i was going to suggest htmlhelp.com to ray too, because their writing is at
a nice half-way point between w3schools.com (very basic) and w3.org (very
mensa)

the other nice thing about htmlhelp.com is that they have a link to the
relevant w3.org standards for every tag

rudy