[thelist] Mailto Question REDUX

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Tue Jul 17 13:59:25 CDT 2001

Hi Rory,

'Course some of us old-timers have also pulled our behinds out of the fire
more than once by having an ASCII-EBCDIC conversion table handy....

http://www.natural-innovations.com/boo/asciiebcdic.html

[Hint: can come in handy when receiving data from some old legacy system and
wondering what all those weird characters in your numeric fields are for.
Just don't try to pronounce it near impressionably young management types!]

RonL.