[thelist] A puzzling CSS problem

Lindsay Evans lindsay at redsquare.com.au
Tue Jul 17 17:14:17 CDT 2001

I dance naked on tabletops if I've had enough beer and tequila..

I'm not sure that too many people would be interested in that though :o)

<tip type="ASP References">
Been a while since you've done anything in ASP?
Got a new project that uses it and the boss is breathing down your neck?

Not to worry! with these 3 handy items, all your troubles should be solved:

ASP Object Reference:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iisref/html/psdk/asp/iiwaref.asp

VBScript Reference:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/vbscript/default.htm