[thelist] [fwd] meta keywords

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Wed Jul 18 05:26:08 CDT 2001

Ranking aside, I think they count a lot for users trying to find sites based
on their typing in keywords/keyword phrases. How else are they going to find
you on a search engine?

As for number of keywords/keyword phrases, I was told a long time ago by a
person at Submit It that 20 words was the max for this meta tag.

Any thoughts ... other ideas?

sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com