[thelist] fireworks export to html?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Jul 18 17:08:50 CDT 2001

Hi -

I'm coming back into MM Fireworks after a couple years and things are
alot different since version 2(i'm using 4 now). I'm wondering if
fireworks has a 'Cut this image up into HTML' export option like Image
Ready(or illustrator, i dunno :) does? I see options to export as 'html
and images'(one big graphic linked in an html file), 'CSS'(same but with
a layer or something), and a couple others, but its not cutting the
image to HTML.. Is there something I'm missing out on, or does fireworks
not have this functionality?

Thanks!

.djc.