[thelist] (no subject)

Jasen James thelist at cbizz.net
Wed Jul 18 18:00:12 CDT 2001

Hi Rob,

don't know how this is done exactly one of the js gurus around will be able
to help for sure, but check out this link and what u can do is check for the
number of images on the 1st page, then do a check to see if the last image
has already loaded , and then load the popup when that test is passed.

http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/98/04/index3a.html

I think it would be better than using time, since different people have
different connection speeds...so some people would be back @ square 1.

[[:Jasen:]]
http://www.cbizz.net