[thelist] (no subject)

Ryan Siegel sunyrain at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 18:17:19 CDT 2001

Rob,

Do you have this online? "onLoad" (within a <body> tag), by definition, will
load whatever is next to it (within the quotation marks) _after_ the pages
is loaded. This is my understanding, and what I've noticed thru experience
with Netscape and MIE. Also, check out netscape's documentation:
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/jsref/evnt13.htm#101
0680
from
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/jsref/index.htm

My feeling is that your event handler is not the issue here. Something
online might help me (us) in discovering what the problem is.

 - Ryan Siegel