[thelist] site crit requested

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Wed Jul 18 19:41:31 CDT 2001

At 7/18/2001 03:35 PM, you wrote:

> >http://www.fountainsquareindy.com/
>
>1) You should consider removing the doorway / home page and making
>fountain.html into the home page.  Watch your server logs closely.
>  I suspect you will see a fairly high (10%+) abondonment rate
>on the doorway / home page.

I agree with this.

A couple other things if you do keep it:

1) If you're not too attached to the font used for the URL below the image,
consider cutting it out of the image and using regular text.

2) There's a thin grey line extending vertically from the top right corner
of the maroon block at right. Is that intentional?

Haven't gotten further than the front page yet - supporting what Kevin said
about abandonment...

regards.
-marc