[thelist] (no subject)

Rob Oviatt rgoviatt at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Jul 19 09:02:48 CDT 2001

I've put it on our working site.  And as a further note, it is now
occacionally crashing Netscape on the Win98 PC I'm using for development
(error code is below).

http://www.applebycolorlab.com/_working1/defaulttemp.html

Windows error:

NETSCAPE caused an invalid page fault in
module JS3240.DLL at 016f:60021cad.
Registers:
EAX=0065006c CS=016f EIP=60021cad EFLGS=00010246
EBX=0065006c SS=0177 ESP=022efef4 EBP=022eff24
ECX=0d94c3e9 DS=0177 ESI=00bfe914 FS=40af
EDX=00d17e70 ES=0177 EDI=00d6c440 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
8b 41 0c a8 01 74 0b 3d 01 00 00 80 74 04 24 fe
Stack dump:
004de55c 00d181d0 0065006c 00bfe914 00da2c10 00000000 00000000 00000000
00a30cec 00000000 00d181d0 00000000 022eff54 004cd2be 00d12100 00bfe914