[thelist] (no subject)

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Thu Jul 19 09:18:43 CDT 2001

Hi,
As Netscape is crashing currently, I have no idea about the original
problem, but I would be fairly sure the crashing is caused by this line:

 if (version=="NS")
 /* NS URL */
   document.write("<LINK REL=stylesheet HREF=\"css/applebymainns.css\"
TYPE=\"text/css\">");

in this file:
http://www.applebycolorlab.com/_working1/jsfiles/navlvl1.js

comment it out, and see if crashing stops.
I have only been able to do what you're trying with the style-sheets, by
including the NS one as default, and only doing the document writes for
other browsers.

Richard.