[thelist] CF smoke and mirrors

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Thu Jul 19 13:14:24 CDT 2001

| See my earlier email about just providing a variable to CFPARAM.
| Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Ahh,

Right you are. I was actually just reading your first post (again -- I'm a
little slow this A.M.), Raymond, thank you sincerely.

So something like this would work:
<cfquery name="fieldsQry">
	Select name From tblFields
</cfquery>

<cfloop query="fieldsQry">
	<cfparam name="form.#name#" default="">
</cfloop>

Oh! It looks as if .jeff just delivered on this, and Chris gave me another
way to look at it, without the database needing to be involved at first.
Ultimately, I didn't know about the <cfparam name="#var#"> business, so this
was really gracious and helpful of you all. Let my gratitude be the
implementation of this solution.

Who needs sleep when that one has thelist?

<rory disposition="tired, yet blissful" alt="|}"/>