[thelist] Input type = file

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Jul 19 14:07:24 CDT 2001

Hi Patrick,

What's wrong with looping them through the same file upload page and/or
popup?

Can't you let them upload a file and then dump them back at the same page?

Maybe add a link to say "click here after you've uploaded every file you
own"?

Just wondering.  (It seemed like a simpler and more 'intuitive' kind of
interface to me than having a bunch of file input boxes ['cuz you just know
some user is going to call to ask which file they should put in which box.]
... but I could be off in outer space again.)

RonL.