[thelist] (no subject)

Rob Oviatt rgoviatt at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Jul 19 15:07:06 CDT 2001

Sorry, I took the reference out of the body tag temporarily so my boss
could show a visitor something.

It's back, in all it's annoying glory.

Also, in reference to Richard Bennett's comment about the script used to
browser detect... Normally I'd suspect your right, but that script been on
our site for over a month with out any problems.  I check the site daily
with NS and IE, and I had no problem with crashes until I put the code for
the popup in.  But, I could be wrong so I've switched them around to make
NS the default choice.

Thanks for taking a look guys.

Rob Oviatt