[thelist] CF question: recuperate querystring

s t e f stef at nota-bene.org
Fri Jul 20 06:04:30 CDT 2001

Hi gang,

My time to ask a question.
I don't seem to find the answer in the CFML ref, so here it is:

We use session variables to display a special page the first time
someone comes to a section of our site. Yet since the site is
dynamically generated, people may have bookmarked a particular URL, say :

<wrap>
http://www.ridingzone.com/rz2/stef_test/xkultur/index.cfm?ou=3&idta=77290000-7B98-11D5-B29600508BEEC4AB&gaba=1
</wrap>

so the first time one comes to this URL I want the sponsor to show (it's
a simple HTML page with a small flash and a meta refresh after 5
seconds) and then to direct people to the page they've bookmarked. How
do you recuperate the URL and querystring in a CF variable?

Sorry to sound like a newbie, but I'm more into PHP...

--
s t e f

<url>http://www.nota-bene.org/</url>
<irc network="ircnet">#notabene</irc>