[thelist] site critique request + Creative Director question

Colin Buttimer c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 09:10:34 CDT 2001

Hello List,

We've just relaunched the University's Corporate website in a very short
space of time. Could I ask for list members' comments - my feeling is that
it's a reasonable beginning but needs a lot more work to increase impact.
Any suggestions very welcome. The website address is http://www.mdx.ac.uk

Also, I've been working with a graphic designer for a few months now in the
role of Creative Director e.g. I come up with concepts, keywords, etc then
agree with client and develop and direct with the designer. I'm doing this
without prior experience - can anyone recommend a good book/website for
guidance in the area of art/creative directing?

Many thanks in advance,

Colin.

Colin Buttimer
Team Manager/Creative Director