[thelist] (no subject)

Rob Oviatt rgoviatt at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Jul 20 09:19:00 CDT 2001

Thanks, I'll give this a try.  As for the font size....

Both my bosses are from traditional prints background, and are thus,
control freaks about the look of fonts.  One of the hardest things I've had
to do is to get used to finding solutions using px for sizing, instead of
em. They are loosening up though. And I hope to convert things back to em
someday.

Thanks again for your help.

Rob Oviatt