[thelist] site critique request + Creative Director question

Jasen James thelist at cbizz.net
Fri Jul 20 09:51:20 CDT 2001

Colin,
couple of quick things.
:---------------
1. i think the search box should be in a different place.
2. keep the top menu on each page, instead of "back to links".
3. validate the feedback form.
4. http://www.mdx.ac.uk/aboutus/index.htm can't make out the heading on the
graphic, but i know it's supposed to say "About the univ..."
5. well "personally" not to fond of the grey back ground ;-).
that's what i saw for the short time i was there.
[[:Jasen:]]
http://www.cbizz.net